In a world where pipeline management is complex and time-consuming, there's Ken. Ken Guest is a sales expert who knows how to help you streamline your pipeline and close more deals.
Join Ken in this informative episode where he shares his top tips for pipeline management.
You'll learn how to only put deals in your pipeline that are most likely to close, the importance of having a clean pipeline by removing deals that are unlikely to close, using the "five lenses of pipeline management" to assess each deal, and more!
Don't miss out on this opportunity to learn from one of the best in the business. Listen to the conversation today and start closing more deals!
Key Topics & Timestamps
- 00:00:16 - Managing a Sales Pipeline With a Focus on Meeting Scheduling
- 00:02:12 - Sales Pipeline Management and Accuracy
- 00:06:29 - Sales Pipeline Management and Proposal Strategies
- 00:12:22 - Sales Strategies and Asking Crucial Questions
- 00:18:02 - Sales Techniques and Pipeline Management
- 00:22:44 - Sales Pipeline Management Techniques
- 00:27:40 - Success Definition and Sandler Concepts With a Business Owner
- Only put opportunities in your pipeline once you have a scheduled meeting with the prospect.
- Have a clean pipeline to have a more accurate forecast of your sales and to make better decisions about how to allocate your time.
- Use the "five lenses of pipeline management" to assess each deal.
- Be honest with yourself about your deals.
- Don't be afraid to call back prospects.
- Regularly review your pipeline to identify any deals that are slipping through the cracks or that may need additional attention.
- Use a CRM system to track your progress to stay organized and to keep track of all of your interactions with prospects and clients.